WSP Virtual Training Right Help Right Time - A multi-agency guidance on the continuum of need
Target Group: Level - 3
This training is particularly relevant for all staff, volunteers working in the statutory, voluntary, community or independent sectors
This Multi-Agency workshop will increase Practitioners’ knowledge and confidence in identifying the right level of support needed for children and young people at the right time in that persons life. Right help right time training will look at the multi-agency guidance on the continuum of need, the workshop will go through the shared ambition of the safeguarding partnership to provide the right level of help at the right time so children and their families have their needs met outside of statutory safeguarding processes.
- All agencies will have a shared responsibility for the safeguarding of children, young people and adults at risk in the borough
- All agencies will be able to promote positive working relationships with each other and children, adults and their families
- To understand to continuum of need and the different levels of need
- To be able to determine the level of need for each child with the support of the guidance, and how to respond to that identified level of need.
- How to make a referral into Early Help and the Multi-agency screening hub if required
- To have a deeper understanding of other agencies that can support children and their families.
This training is delivered through MS Teams - you will be sent a link 48 hours prior to training.
Please ensure that you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to open the Eventbrite links and not Internet Explorer because if it is too outdated you might get a blank screen.
Friday 15th January 2021 - 10:00 - 11:30
Thursday 11th February 2021 - 10:00 - 11:30
Tuesday 9th March 2021 - 13:30 - 15:30
Wednesday 21st April 2021 - 10:00 - 12:30
Thursday 27th May 2021 - 13:00 - 15:30
Tuesday 22nd June 2021 - 10:00-12:30
Thursday 15th July 2021 - 13:00 - 15:30
Wednesday 8th September - 10:00 - 12:30
Tuesday 12th October 2021 - 13:00 - 15;30
Wednesday 10th November 2021 - 10;00 - 12:30
Tuesday 7th December 2021 - 13:00 - 15;30
Friday 14th January 2022 - 10:00 - 12:30
Wednesday 9th February - 2022 13:00 - 15:30
Tuesday 8th March 2022 - 10:00 - 12:30