Homebreadcrumb separatorEducationbreadcrumb separatorSchools - general informationbreadcrumb separatorSchool records

School records

Every state school should keep an educational record on each of their pupils.  This will include:
copies of their reports
details of achievements
correspondence between the school and parents/guardians etc.    
As a parent/guardian you have a right to see or to receive a copy of your child's record.  
To obtain a copy write to the school your child attends and request a copy.  Schools can make a small charge for supplying this information to cover administration costs.  
Some information may not be supplied, as it may be covered by data protection.  The school will advise further if this arises.
Contact us
Walsall Children's Services
Educational Development Centre
Pelsall Lane
Walsall.  WS4 1NG
Tel:     01922 652800
Email:  Help@edu.walsall.gov.uk