This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Reporting anti-social behaviour

Tell us about anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour (ASB) can be reported to the Council’s Community Protection Team either by email, or by calling: 01922 653060.

ASB can also be reported to the police via 101 or in the case of an emergency (imminent danger to person or property) via 999.

If you are the tenant of a social landlord the ASB should be reported to them in the first instance. Many social landlords have their own anti-social behaviour or equivalent teams who are able to deal with ASB and who will be able to assist.