Before contacting us, please check to see if your enquiry is answered by one of the following pages:
Due to the current exceptional circumstances regarding Covid-19 and the Government’s advice regarding social distancing and essential journeys to work, our planning teams are now working from home. This has the following implications:
- We are processing new applications, pre-application enquiries, tree applications and discharge of conditions submitted electronically as a priority.
- Fees can be paid via the Planning Portal or by BACS payment by contacting us for details.
- We have suspended face to face and telephone duty services until further notice but you can contact the planning department using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. If the enquiry is related to a live application, these will be forwarded to the case officer to be considered in the usual way.
- Case officers are currently unable to carry out site visits but are contactable via email.
- Case officers will continue to process current planning applications where site visits have already been undertaken and to respond to pre-application enquiries, tree enquiries and discharge of conditions.
- Decision Notices and all other responses will be sent electronically.
- All programmed Planning Committee meetings have been cancelled until after May 2020 but discussions are continuing with regard to wider delegation powers to produce decisions.
Please bear with us at this difficult time and we will update our advice as the situation evolves. We apologise for any delays that may occur in the processing of your planning application at this extraordinary time.
Thank you for your patience and stay safe everyone.