Due to COVID-19 restrictions our facilities swimming will be restricted to lane swimming with just 8 people in a double sized lane. The exceptions to this are teaching pools and the brine pool (at Walsall Gala), where capacities are reduced and bathers are expected to socially distance at all times.
All swims must be booked and paid for in advance, either online or by telephone.
Lanes will be designated as slow, medium or fast, please try and book the lane appropriate to your ability.
Please help us to help you stay safe:
- Customers are encouraged to arrive ready for their activity and no more than 5 minutes before your booked session. Leave as promptly as possible after your swim.
- Although changing villages and showers will be open we ask that you minimise your usage by changing quickly and showering at home if possible.
- One way routing is in place around the changing village and pool hall, please follow the signage as this will help us all adhere to social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout our facilities, please maintain good hand hygiene throughout your visit.
- Children 12yrs and above are welcome to book a lane swim but must be able to swim continuous lengths.
- No children under 12 are permitted in lane swims. Only children accompanied by an adult are allowed in the teaching pools and brine pool, where the usual child supervision ratios apply.
- Please respect staff and other users during this difficult time.
Child admission policy
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- In teaching pools 1 adult may accompany 3 children aged 4 – 7yrs or 2 children under the age of 4.
- In all other pools 1 adult may accompany 2 children aged 4 – 7yrs or 1 child under the age of 4.
Thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support
To book a family swim in our teaching pools or brine pool please call your required centre
Lane Swimming in the main pools is available in 45 minute slots and times can be found on the online booking system.