Children's Swimming Lessons
Our centres offer swimming lessons for adults, children, toddlers & babies, following the Swimming Teachers Association (STA) Syllabus. Our qualified instructors work with groups to build confidence in the water and perfect technique.
Courses run all year round, except on bank holidays and two weeks during Christmas.
- Lessons must be paid by Direct Debit, the price is £20 per month, and every enrolled child receives free access to public sessions
- Individual lessons are also available at a cost of £15 per 30 minute session
How to book
Please complete our call back form or email us and one of our Swim Coordinators will get back to you with availability.
REQUEST A CALL BACK EMAIL US
Swim Academy Portal
You can manage your payments, bookings and track your child’s progress by creating a Swim Academy Portal account.
Walsall Swim Academy Covid-19 Safety measures
We ask that you follow the guidance to help us make the lessons run smoothly:
- With the exception of the Gala Teaching Pool and Brine Pool, all instructors will teach from poolside to help maintain social distancing
- Your child will come to their usual lesson at their usual day and time
- All swimmers are still asked to arrive ‘beach ready’ where possible although changing rooms are available for all.
- Spectators are allowed for all lessons, however, we do ask this limited to one adult per child to reduce congestion on poolside.
- Adults spectating are politely requested to wear a face covering while on site.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of your lesson, and leave promptly afterwards to avoid congestion.
- Changeovers between classes may take slightly longer than usual to maintain social distancing but we will endeavour to deliver a 25 minute class within the lesson time frame.
- Parent & Toddler customers will have full access to changing villages.
- Entrance and exits will return to the facility's main doors.