Payments taken on or around the 25th December will be rolled over to cover our first month of reopening. Your next payment will be at the end of our first full month of reopening. Opening on 12th April 2021 means the first payment will be 25th May 2021, giving you the last two weeks of April FREE of charge.
While Covid-19 restrictions are in place we will continue to give our fitness members the option to freeze on a monthly basis.
To freeze your membership for a month please contact your regular centre by phone or in person.
The lock down closure period will automatically be added to your expiry date.
Family annual membership can be frozen on a month by month basis by contacting your regular centre by phone or in person.
Any freeze will have to be in place for all family annual members included in the membership.
All activities, including swimming and gym sessions will need to be booked in advance, which can be done 7 days in advance.
To register members will need their card number. If you have lost your card or cant find your original email from when you joined you will need to phone the centre.
How to guide to book online - members
Non-members do not need to register, instead add your activity to the basket and click anonymous non member. Add your name and card details to make your payment and complete your booking.
How to guide to register and book online - non members
To book online with junior prices you will first need to contact our reception teams for your child to be initially set up with a card number.
You can also book by calling the centres. Phone lines are available Wednesday 7th, Thursday 8th and Friday 9th April 2021 between 10:00am - 4.00pm and Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th April 9:00am - 12:00noon.
Unattended sessions will not be refunded. Pre-paid members who fail to attend their bookings may be subject to penalties including booking restrictions and full cost recovery as per booking Ts & Cs.
In the early stages of re-opening our facilities swimming will be restricted to lane swimming with just 8 people in a double sized lane. The exceptions to this are teaching pools and the brine pool (at Walsall Gala), where capacities are reduced and bathers are expected to socially distance at all times and obey current Government guidelines on mixing.
All swims must be booked and paid for in advance, either online or by telephone.
Lanes will be designated as slow, medium or fast, please try and book the lane appropriate to your ability.
Please do not arrive early for your session, and leave as promptly as possible after your swim.
Although changing villages and showers will be open we ask that you minimise your usage by changing quickly and showering at home if possible.
One way routing is in place around the changing village and pool hall, please follow the signage as this will help us all adhere to social distancing.
Hand sanitiser is available throughout our facilities, please maintain good hand hygiene throughout your visit.
Children 12yrs and above are welcome to book a lane swim but must be able to swim continuous lengths.
No children under 12 are permitted in lane swims. Only children accompanied by an adult are allowed in the teaching pools and brine pool, where the usual child supervision ratios apply.
Our Swim Academy will return as soon as the facilities open.
Following advice from Swim England and The Swimming Teachers’ Association the following Covid-19 are in place to ensure that you and your child are safe. We ask that you follow the guidance to help us make the lessons run smoothly:
- With the exception of the Gala Teaching Pool and Brine Pool, all instructors will teach from poolside to help maintain social distancing
- An additional lifeguard will be in position to help supervise the children and keep them safe
- With the exception of the Gala Pool there will be no lane swimming during lessons to allow maximum space for the lessons
- Your child will come to their usual lesson at their usual day and time
- Alternative entrances may be used at some sites
- All swimmers are asked to arrive ‘beach ready’
- Younger children in Beginners and Stanley classes will be asked to towel dry on poolside after lessons with no access to the changing village
- Spectators for Beginners and Stanley classes are limited to one per child, although to help family pressures younger siblings can watch with a parent, but we can’t allow pushchairs due to limited space
- Children in Goldfish, Angelfish, Shark, Advanced Swimmer and Junior Lifeguard (unless under the age of 8) will have full access to the changing villages but are unfortunately not able to bring a spectator, either on poolside or in the changing areas, due to limited space
- Adults spectating are asked to wear a face covering while on site as per guidance from Walsall Public Health
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of your lesson, and leave promptly afterwards to avoid congestion
- Changeovers between classes may take slightly longer than usual to maintain social distancing but we will endeavour to deliver a 25 minute class within the lesson time frame
- Parent & Toddler customers will have full access to changing villages
It is believed that the Coronavirus will spread easily in these environments. We are monitoring guidance and industry best practice with a view to re-opening these facilities as soon as we feel it is safely possible.
Members will not get a discount while the sauna and steam rooms are closed, but have the option to freeze their membership until they reopen.
All visitors and users to our centres are expected by law to wear face coverings when entering the building. This will reduce the risk of infection from Covid-19 and help keep visitors and staff safe. Customers are asked to wear their face covering on entry to the site and within all circulation areas. Face coverings can be removed in order to participate in the various activities.
This does not apply to under 11s and people with exemptions.
Customers can transfer a booking to another date and time at the same site by contacting the site where the original booking was made, providing that a minimum of 24 hours notice is given.
Any facility user, including our staff, who begin suffering Covid-19 symptoms will be asked to leave immediately and arrange to be tested. In line with the Coronavirus Act 2020 our facilities will cooperate with the test and trace programme to best protect the health of all of our employees and visitors.
No, but bookings can be made online or by telephone up until 15 minutes before the class start time.
Yes, but it is for personal use only and should not be used to wipe over equipment as our wipes are far more effective at killing Coronavirus germs.
We do not yet know when parties will be able to resume. Any parties not able to go ahead will be refunded in full, our centre teams will be touch to arrange a refund in the weeks leading up to your booking.
We do not yet know when event will be able to resume. Any events not able to go ahead will be refunded in full, our centre teams will be touch to arrange a refund in the weeks leading up to your booking.
We will look to re-start club usage gradually in line with sport specific NGB guidance. Our centre teams will be in touch to discuss arrangements