Homebreadcrumb separatorHealth and social carebreadcrumb separatorAdult social carebreadcrumb separatorHelp to live at home

Help to live at home

We know that most people would prefer to live in their own homes for as long as possible, but that some people may need a bit of help to remain in their own home.  These pages tell you what support is available to help you carry on living in your own home, if that is what you want to do.
For further information and advice please contact:

By: Email
initialintake@walsall.gov.uk (Adult Social Care)

By: Telephone
0300 555 2922 (Adult Social Care)

By: Fax
01922 478195

By: Post
Walsall Council, Adult Social Care & Inclusion, 3rd Floor, Zone 3D, Civic Centre, Darwall Street, WALSALL, WS1 1TP