Why foster for Walsall Council?
Walsall Council recognises the essential role that foster carers play in supporting looked after children. People who foster with us will receive:
- a dedicated team of social workers on hand to help you deal with anything that crops up;
- a vigorous foster carers association whose members are always ready with a chat or just a cup of tea;
- peer support coordinator and buddying scheme;
- 24 hour confidential counseling service available to all foster carers; and
- full and comprehensive training to develop your knowledge and skills
- a generous salary which increases as your skills and experience grow