This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Charity collections

Charity CollectionsIf you want to collect for a charity on the street or door-to-door, you must hold a street collection permit or a house-to-house licence. This can be obtained by submitting an application to the Licensing Unit at least 28 days before your proposed collection date.

Further information for street collections and house-to-house collections can be found using the links to the right of this page.


Also in this section

Contact information:

Before contacting us, please check to see if we can answer your question from our online information.

  • Address:

    Licensing Unit,Walsall Council, Civic Centre, Darwall Street, Walsall, WS1 1TP

  • Phone:

    01922 653050

  • Email: