Homebreadcrumb separatorAbout the Councilbreadcrumb separatorCouncil Taxbreadcrumb separatorWhat happens if I do not pay my Council tax billbreadcrumb separatorRequest for financial information

Request for financial information





Once a liability order has been granted by the Magistrates Court, we are entitled to request information regarding your income.


If requested, you are required by law to provide this information and failing to provide, or providing false information is a criminal offence. If you are found guilty you will get a substantial fine and a criminal record.


You can use the Request for Information link to download the form.


Once we have received your fully completed form we will be able to consider our options regarding enforcing payment of the debt.