Homebreadcrumb separatorAbout the Councilbreadcrumb separatorCouncil Taxbreadcrumb separatorWhat happens if I do not pay my Council tax billbreadcrumb separatorIndependent Financial Advice

Independent Financial Advice


If you are experiencing financial hardship and require advice on ways to maximise your income, manage your debt and how to deal with creditors, we would strongly recommend you contact an organisation or charity that will not charge any fees for their services, The organisations listed below provide confidential advice for free. Please click on any of the links to take you through to their website.





    Email: help@ablewelladvice.org


    Email info@wmap.org.uk



  • Payplan – Tel: 0808 274 2303 (Freephone including mobiles